We will act and respond as your first key holder, giving you peace of mind that a fully trained SIA-licensed officer will attend to your activation, normally within 20 minutes. Our officers are all fully trained to proceed with caution and not destroy any potential evidence.
Nationwide’s key holding service is designed to give you a full night’s sleep in the event of an out-of-hours alarm activation at your premises.
Nationwide inspectors carry electronic reporting devices, so your report will be sent electronically to your appointed email addresses in real time with information including time, on/off site cause of activation, any action taken, police/fire officer badge numbers, information of boarding up, companies used or any other means the officer has used to secure your property along with any relevant photos.
There are many advantages of using our key holding services to protect your business, including:
- A properly trained officer will respond to incidents: there is no need for you to put yourself or other members of staff at risk.
- We can respond 24 hours a day without the need for you to provide extra security staff.
- You can enjoy peace of mind while you sleep.
- You have spare set of keys stored securely in the event of lost keys.
- We can give agreed contractors access to your site without you having to be there.
- A Nationwide Security warning board will be fixed to your gates or doors when we act as your 1st key holder. These boards will help as a deterrent to criminals or vandals.
- Most importantly, we are trained and insured to deal with these risky situations.