At Nationwide Security Services based in Leeds and Grimsby we take our social responsibilities seriously.
Whether this is through fair employment policies, or conscious actions taken to help the environment, we believe in the knock-on benefits to our employees, customers, the local community and the world as a whole.
Employment: Through our various employment polices we aim to ensure fairness to all new job applicants and protect our existing employees.
Environment: We are constantly looking at ways to improve our services that help reduce our carbon footprint. Ensuring these changes not only benefit our many customers and clients, but also contribute to a greener, fairer world.
- It is our intention to constantly review all our employment policy documents including those concerning equal opportunities and sexual discrimination
- This will ensure that no new job applicant or employee will be treated less favourably on the grounds of his or her: race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disabilities, age, part-time status or trade union activities
- This also applies to: the placement and advertisement of jobs, on-going training, promotion, disciplinary action and/or dismissal, conditions of work, pay and all other aspects of employment
At Nationwide Security Services we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and will achieve this by ensuring:
- All our vehicles are the most economical available, and are serviced at the required intervals to ensure maximum miles per gallon
Where possible, printing on paper is reduced by adhering to the following rules:
- All company rosters are undertaken on our electronic system
- Our electronic rostering system is linked to Sage pay roll
- All invoices are emailed to the client
- All employee pay slips are emailed to the employee
- All company reporting of incidents, mobile patrols, key holding and property inspections are sent to the client electronically via email and all check calls are recorded electronically
- We adopt a policy of recycling wherever possible